Applications for the 2020-2021 school year are now being accepted!
Fill in the online form and then bring your vaccinations, birth certificate and two proofs of address to: Sunrise Middle, 1149 E. Julian St., San Jose, CA 95116.
Deadline for the lottery was Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2019. We will continue to take applications in the order they are received, so long as we have room for more students. After that we will create a waitlist.
In order to register, you must complete these steps:
- Fill out the form found here.
- Come to the office to fill out a few permission forms, and bring a copy of the following documents:
- Immunization records, including new California State required whooping cough test and TDAP for incoming 7th graders
- Copy of birth certificate
- Two proofs of address
- Latest IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable
out and bring it in to the office.
Do check the enrollment requirements. Thank you!